San Diego Family Law AttorneysGOING THROUGH A DIVORCE? WE GET RESULTS FOR YOU.
We are the most comprehensive divorce and family law counsel available.
We guarantee our personal attention throughout your divorce.
We customize your divorce strategy to match your unique situation.
We guide you through what can be a bewildering divorce process for you and your family.
We offer you more than 84 years of our combined experience in divorce and family law.
Call us today to schedule your San Diego divorce or Vista, CA family law consultation. 760.941.2260
James A. Hennenhoefer Divorce, Family Law, and Family Law Mediation is dedicated exclusively to family law in North County San Diego. In addition to representing individuals in all aspects of family law, our attorneys belong to organizations dedicated to improving the local, national, and international practice of family law. A few of the many qualifications possessed by our attorneys include:
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Chair: State Bar of California Family Law Section
- Chair: State Bar of California Council of Section Chairs
- Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- President of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Certified Family Law Mediator and Arbitrator
- Listed in Best Lawyers of America since its inception
- Listed in Worth’s Top 100 U.S.A. Attorneys
- Governor of U.S.A.: International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers ™ AV®-rated
- Graduate: Georgetown Law Advanced ESI Academy; ASU Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law ESI Program; The e-Discovery and Digital Evidence Conference and Symposium through the LawCLE Center
James A. Hennenhoefer Divorce & Family Law is committed to the practice of family law. We strive to demonstrate that commitment in everything we do, in every organization we belong to, and in every case we handle. That means we will treat your case with the attention and respect it deserves.
From divorce litigation to mediation or alternative dispute resolution, we resolve property division, support issues, or child custody disputes.
Like a watchmaker understands the intricate inner workings of a fine timepiece, we know California family law. We get the best results for you in the most challenging and complex family law matters.
Call us today to schedule your divorce or family law consultation. 760.941.22