With more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia, Perkins Coie LLP represents great companies across a wide range of industries and stages of growth—from start-ups to FORTUNE 50 corporations. Our core practices include Commercial Litigation, IP Litigation, Business (with an emphasis on technology/emerging companies), Privacy, Political Law and Environment, Energy and Resources.
Our lawyers are driven by a shared commitment to professional excellence, an appreciation of the firm’s collaborative culture and a desire to be entrepreneurial as practitioners and as a firm. Clients choose us because they appreciate our lawyers’ deep knowledge of their businesses, our responsiveness and our sound, practical business advice.
- Ranked #42 on the American Lawyer 100 list (2015)
- Listed on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 13 consecutive years (2003 - 2015)
- Ranked as a leading firm in Chambers USA with 131 attorneys listed in 10 key markets across the country. The firm received Band 1 rankings (2015) in 20 practice areas.
- 245 lawyers named among the "Best Lawyers in America," 35 attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year” by Best Lawyers® (2016)
- 14th largest law firm, by attorney headcount, in the U.S. (Law360, 2015)
- Earned the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's top rating of 100 percent in the Corporate Equality Index (2009 - 2015)
- Gold Standard Certificate from Women in Law Empowerment Forum (2011 - 2015)
- Honored by Working Mother and Flex Time Lawyers as one of the "Best Law Firms for Women" (2008, 2009, 2011 - 2015)
- Named one of 50 recipients in the 2013 AA RP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 Award, co-sponsored by Society for Human Resource Management
- Received ABA ’s inaugural Champions for Disability Inclusion in the Legal Profession Award
- Top 20 corporate law firm (NYSE Governance Services 2015)
- Among the most innovative North American law firms (Financial Times 2013 – 2014)
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum Gold Standard Certification, 2011 -2015
- Third most female-friendly company in U.S. (FORTUNE magazine 2015)
- Top 50 best U.S. law firms for minority attorneys (Law360 2015)
- ABA Death Penalty Representation Project Exceptional Service Award Public Interest Law Initiative 2015 Recognition Roster
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association 2015 Beacon of Justice Award
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association 2015 Rising Star
- Legal Services NYC Pro Bono Leadership Award
- 2015 Vault Best Law Firms for Diversity