Content is provided by the firm.
Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. has long been recognized as a preeminent law firm in Connecticut for the representation of individuals in employment disputes. In fact, the Connecticut Law Tribune just honored our law firm as Best Litigation Department of the Year for Employment Law in 2015. Our attorneys include the former president and a current Executive Board member of the National Employment Lawyers Association, two past presidents of the Connecticut Employment Lawyers Association, and two 2015 Best Lawyers of the Year, in “Labor & Employment Litigation” and “Employment Law – Individuals.”
We represent individuals – from corporate executives to hourly workers – in every aspect of employment law, including:
- Discrimination (on the basis of race, sex, age, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity, among others) and harassment, including sexual harassment;
- Wrongful termination, including wrongful discharge in violation of public policy;
- Retaliation against whistleblowers;
- Free speech and other retaliation;
- Overtime compensation, unpaid wages and commissions, and other wage and hour issues;
- Non-competition agreements; and
- Contract and severance negotiations.
Over the years, the civil rights lawyers of Garrison, Levin-Epstein have taken on virtually every large employer in Connecticut.
Although Garrison, Levin-Epstein only represents individuals in employment litigation, we are also available to counsel employers in a variety of non-litigation contexts, including advising them on their rights and obligations and conducting internal investigations of employee allegations of misconduct.