Content is provided by the firm.
UNRIVALED TRIAL LAWYERS
Keller/Anderle is among the premier boutique trial firms in California for all kinds of business litigation. We thrive on the tough cases: the ones where your company, fortune or liberty are on the line.
Members of Keller/Anderle have over 400 jury trials among them, with an unparalleled record of success. We square off against some of the nation’s largest firms. Our practice focuses on high-stakes litigation of all types – the really difficult cases — including commercial, intellectual property, securities, bad faith, white collar, class action, antitrust, entertainment/sports, legal malpractice, and insurance recovery.
We see ourselves as old-fashioned barristers who can try any kind of case, and we’ve proven it time and again. On offense, we’ve won over $1 billion in verdicts and judgments for plaintiffs. On defense, we’ve defeated high-stakes claims in the hundreds of millions. Our diverse firm of women and men of many ethnicities and cultures includes some of the best minds in the profession – and some of the most intuitive.
We pair seasoned advocates from both sides of the criminal justice system with lawyers trained in the nation’s biggest and most prestigious firms. Attorneys from Wachtell, Paul Weiss, Davis Polk, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Cleary Gottlieb, Latham & Watkins, and Munger Tolles & Olson team up with former federal public defenders, a deputy attorney general and a deputy district attorney, who among them have tried hundreds of cases. The result is lawyers who speak the language of jurors and understand judges’ expectations — backed by superb law and motion work.
Our preparation is done with trial in mind. We don’t run up billable hours for their own sake. We use pre-trial discovery to support and craft our story at trial. We don’t make needless motions, take irrelevant depositions or engage in unwarranted adversarial jousting. We invest our time and energy in furthering our strategy. Everything we do is aimed at a successful outcome.
Most cases never make it to trial. But great trial lawyers get the great settlements. When the other side knows you try and win cases, are meticulously prepared and relish the battle, the client gets maximum value. The opposite is true, too – when the other side knows you have no track record at trial and smells blood in the water, settlement values plummet.
WOMEN-OWNED LAW FIRM
We are proud to be a 100% Women-Owned Law Firm. Keller/Anderle is certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), ), #2005125905, and the Supplier Clearinghouse, #14030036. We are also a member of the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) and the Microsoft supplier diversity program.
Attorneys at the firm have also been recognized nationally and statewide, including:
- Chambers USA and Chambers Global, recommended in General Commercial Litigation and Trials
- American College of Trial Lawyers, two Keller/Anderle Fellows
- The Legal 500, recommended as one of just 63 “leading trial lawyers” in the United States
- The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America, three Keller/Anderle attorneys selected
- The Lawdragon Legends
- The Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America, six Keller/Anderle attorneys selected
- Benchmark Litigation “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America,” “Top 20 Trial Lawyers in California” and “Top 250 Women in Litigation”
- The Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journals “Top 100 Lawyers in California,” two Keller/Anderle attorneys selected
- The Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journals ”Top Women Lawyers in California”
- The Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journals “Top White Collar Lawyers in California,” two Keller/Anderle attorneys selected
- 2018 inductee into the California Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame
- Litigation Counsel of America, four Keller/Anderle Fellows
- The Best Lawyers in America®, six Keller/Anderle attorneys selected
- Super Lawyers, ranked #1 Super Lawyers Southern California for two consecutive years, Top Five five years
- Super Lawyers, seven Keller/Anderle attorneys selected