Content is provided by the firm.
When a tragedy happens, you want an experienced trial attorney to navigate you through the complex world of personal injury, wrongful death litigation and business litigation. Choosing the right firm is critical in recovering all of the damages you are entitled to receive. Panish Shea & Boyle is here to be the strength by your side.
Panish Shea & Boyle has extensive experience with the often complicated lawsuits that arise after an injury or death caused by another’s negligence or misconduct. Our attorneys have been repeatedly recognized for excellence by other trial attorneys, legal organizations and publications nationwide. The firm has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® as a “Tier 1” Firm for Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation – the highest ranking a firm can receive– and among the top 12 best Plaintiff’s law firms in the country by the National Law Journal.
Once we accept a case, we commit to you and your cause and take the steps necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. Because we limit the number of cases we accept, our attorneys and staff are able to focus their efforts on you and your case and put in the time and resources it takes to achieve the best possible result. We understand that dealing with a life-altering injury, the death or injury of a family member or other challenges caused by the wrongful act of another is difficult emotionally and financially. Your case will be handled with compassion and integrity, and we provide you with personal attention and support throughout the process.
Accomplishments – Verdicts and Settlements
Firm attorneys together have secured more than $10 billion in verdicts and settlements for clients over the years. Below is a sampling of some of the landmark cases won by the attorneys of Panish Shea & Boyle LLP:
- A $4.9 billion auto product liability jury verdict against General Motors involving a defective fuel tank.
- A $58 million jury verdict for a man burned when his construction vehicle caught on fire
- A $55.4 million jury verdict in a tire tread separation case.
- A $39 million settlement against a company that maliciously prosecuted a violation of trade secrets case against two men, resulting in the collapse of their business.
- A $27.4 million jury verdict in the death of a 4-year-old girl and injuries to three pedestrians after a city of San Francisco truck ran a red light, jumped the curb, struck and injured the victims.
- A $21 million jury verdict for an Iraq War veteran who suffered a brain injury when the car in which he was a passenger was rear ended by a commercial vehicle.
- A $17 million jury verdict for a woman whose visually impaired son was killed when he fell between railway cars because of the lack of protective barriers and was crushed when the train moved.
- A $13.55 million settlement from the makers of the Apache helicopter that crashed in Iraq and injured two soldiers.