Content is provided by the firm.
Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie LLC
For more than 30 years, the law firm of Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie L.L.C. (http://www.pfmblaw.com/Attorneys/) has provided quality legal representation in matters of family law. Our team of attorneys possesses more than a century of combined experience in all areas of family law.
Our Denver attorneys are experienced in handling family law cases from amicable, uncontested divorces to complex, high-asset divorces involving multimillion-dollar estates.
Consider the distinctions our attorneys have earned:
- Three of our attorneys are practicing fellows in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, our profession’s most prestigious association. Each of the three has served as the Colorado chapter’s president.
- We have constantly been awarded a Tier 1 ranking in U.S. News Best Law Firms.
- One partner served as the President of the Jefferson/Gilpin County Bar Association (2013-2014) and is currently an officer in the Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section.
- Three of our attorneys have been selected by their peers as Colorado Super Lawyers since its inception in 2006.
- Three of our current attorneys are AV Preeminent peer review rated,* the highest rating conferred by Martindale-Hubbell and have been selected as “Best Lawyers in America.”
- All of our attorneys lecture frequently and publish articles on family law topics.
- Our lawyers are highly respected as skilled litigators who are experienced in alternate forms of dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.
- Our accomplishments include successful arguments leading to published Appellate decisions that have shaped the evolution of family law in Colorado.
We strive to provide client service that is personal, accessible and reliable. Our legal guidance is carefully tailored to meet clients’ needs. Clients know they will work directly with the same attorney throughout their case.
To learn more, contact Polidori Franklin Monahan & Beattie L.L.C. at 303-936-3300. Or describe your current issue to us using our online form.