Our clients are injured people and families of people who have died from injuries.
Below are a few of our recoveries for our clients:
- $45,000,000 for clients injured by an over-the-counter medication that caused kidney failure and wrongful death.
- $10,000,000 on behalf of a middle-aged man who suffered 3rd degree burns over 60% of his body in a residential explosion involving improperly odorized propane (odor fade).
- $10,000,000 on behalf of seven children who suffered intestinal injuries as a result of a defective food product.
- $6,700,000 in a case involving a medical product that caused permanent injury.
- $6,425,000 settlement for victims of a foodborne illness outbreak.
- $6,000,000 on behalf of a family that suffered the loss of three loved ones in a motor vehicle collision.
- $6,000,000 on behalf of a 26 year-old female passenger whose right leg was traumatically amputated when the motorcycle on which she was a passenger was struck by a drunk driver.
- $5,905,140 on behalf of clients who suffered abdominal injuries as a result of a defective medical device.
- $5,150,000 on behalf of a motorcyclist who suffered an amputation injury when an unqualified and overtired delivery truck driver collided with him.
- $4,500,000 on behalf of a young woman who suffered Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS) and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) following consumption of an adulterated meat product.