Our fierce advocacy for our clients shows in our day-to-day interactions, as our team actively listens to client’s experiences, works doggedly on research, preparation and legal strategy, utilizes external communications when it is beneficial to our work, and then executes in the courtroom or at the mediation table. Our results show the ways in which we have delivered justice for our clients and their communities:
- We are proud members of the legal team representing the family of George Floyd in their $27 million civil settlement with the City of Minneapolis.
- Our team earned $50 million for the family of a cable worker who was killed in a workplace injury.
- A $22.3 million verdict was received for a boy whose negligent medical care resulted in the loss of a leg.
- We secured a $12.35 million settlement for the family of a woman who died after her breast cancer was not diagnosed in a timely manner.
- $1.4 million was earned in a settlement for a victim of sexual abuse by a priest.
- $900,000 and campus reforms formed a comprehensive settlement for a female college athlete who suffered intimate partner violence and died by suicide.