Content is provided by the firm.
Smith & Grant LLP was founded in Greenwich, Connecticut by George L. Smith and Elizabeth M. Grant for the practice of trusts and estates law. Offering nearly fifty years of combined experience in the field, we represent individuals and their families, individual and corporate fiduciaries and non-profit institutions.
We offer legal services to our clients in an array of matters, including:
- Wealth and transfer tax planning
- Estate administration and settlement
- Formation of private charitable foundations
- Charitable gift planning
- Conservatorships and Gaurdianships
- Representation in Connecticut Probate Courts and New York Surrogate's Courts
Our Objective is to provide high quality legal services to our clients with integrity and personal attention.
Our Lawyers are admitted to practice law in Connecticut and New York.