Content is provided by the firm.
Since 1985, Smith, Katzenstein & Jenkins LLP has been dedicated to advancing the business and personal objectives of our clients. Our team of experienced lawyers employs cost-effective strategies to provide superior quality legal work, creative solutions and personalized services.
We regularly practice in the nationally recognized Court of Chancery, Delaware Bankruptcy Court and District of Delaware. We provide legal counsel to a broad range of local, national and international clients in the following areas:
- Alternative Dispute
- ResolutionBankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
- Chancery/Corporate Litigation Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Alternative Entity Counseling
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Insurance Defense and Coverage Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
The attorneys of Smith, Katzenstein & Jenkins LLP are committed to delivering quality legal counsel to clients. We pride ourselves on working strategically with clients to resolve problems that meet—or exceed—their expectations.