Content is provided by the firm.
SNEED PLLC represents clients in the development, expansion, protection and enforcement of their intellectual property rights. As a boutique firm featuring intellectual property practitioners with top-notch credentials and experience, SNEED PLLC lives by the principle of providing superior legal services while maintaining efficiency and being cost effective. Our “sweet spot” is in assisting clients expand their brands and consumer goodwill through strategic trademark analysis and counseling, registration, and appropriate and vigorous enforcement.
With an office near Charlotte, North Carolina, SNEED PLLC represents clients throughout the Carolinas and across the country, and we relish the opportunity to guide companies from around the word in protecting and enforcing their intellectual property rights in the U.S. Our attorneys also protect and enforce U.S. clients’ brands worldwide through an extensive network of foreign associate firms.
The attorneys who practice at SNEED PLLC include seasoned attorneys with extensive experience litigating intellectual property disputes in federal court, federal appellate circuit court and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and Trademark Trial and Appeals Board. Together we work to develop legal strategies that promote our clients’ business objectives and protect their intellectual property assets.
SNEED PLLC offers a full range of services in intellectual property law, including:
- Preparing and prosecuting trademark and copyright applications
- Managing domestic and international trademark portfolios
- Identifying and protecting trade secrets
- Registering domain names and arbitrating or litigating domain name disputes
- Preparing license agreements and other product and service distribution agreements
- Protecting and enforcing companies’ trade dress in product designs and packaging, and handling trade dress infringement and related unfair competition claims
- Litigating intellectual property matters, including trademark, trade dress and copyright infringement claims, theft of trade secrets, and unfair and deceptive trade practices