Content is provided by the firm.
Since 1952, SulmeyerKupetz has helped businesses, nonprofits, and government entities weather financially challenging times, starting with founder Irving Sulmeyer’s first case representing Union Slide Fastener Company through its successful Chapter 11 reorganization.
Based in Los Angeles, SulmeyerKupetz attorneys have extensive experience representing clients throughout California and across the nation. As a boutique law firm focusing on business reorganization, bankruptcy, and related matters, our work falls into the following areas:
- Out-of-court solutions to insolvency issues, including assignments for the benefit of creditors
- Chapter 11 reorganizations, including service as trustees and representation of debtors, creditors’ committees, secured creditors, buyers, and other stakeholders
- Chapter 7 liquidations, including service as trustees
- Business litigation, including bankruptcy-related disputes
- Business transactions, including financing and M&A
We have worked with organizations in all manner of industries, such as retail, hospitality, real estate, finance, manufacturing, healthcare, and technology.
We are proud to be celebrating our 70th anniversary and know that our continued success depends on how well we serve our clients.