Content is provided by the firm.
When it’s time to stand up in front of a judge or jury, the trial team at The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson has learned from experience that there’s no such thing as too much preparation. With a reputation earned during more than three decades of high-stakes court battles, The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson is often the first choice for individuals who have been seriously injured in truck wrecks and those hurt by dangerous products, as well as business clients in complex commercial disputes.
Firm founder Frank L. Branson has assembled one of the most respected trial teams in the Southwest, including Debbie Dudley Branson, Thomas Farmer, Kern Lewis, John Burkhead and Andrew Tuegel. Leaders in the effective use of multimedia demonstrative evidence, the full-time staff at The Law Offices of Frank L. Branson includes a registered nurse, a highly experienced investigator, and an audio/visual professional who work closely with the firm’s top-flight trial attorneys to produce digital video, computer animation, medical art, and individualized anatomical models that make judges and juries take notice.
The firm’s reputation has been built upon some of the region’s most important and highest profile court battles, including a catastrophic failure of a State Fair of Texas amusement ride, the crash of Delta Flight 114, and deadly rollover crashes caused by Ford Firestone tire-tread defects. In 2018, Branson and his team won the largest Products Liability verdict, and the No. 5 verdict overall in Texas, as reported by VerdictSearch and Texas Lawyer magazine. In 2015, Frank Branson won the 4th largest verdict in Texas, as reported by VerdictSearch. Other recent successes include:
- A significant jury verdict in a 2012 fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and breach of contract trial involving partners in two medical imaging facilities.
- A significant settlement in 2012 for an autistic boy who suffered serious burns caused by pajamas that didn’t meet federal safety standards.
- Numerous transportation verdicts and settlements, including a jury verdict related to the fatal crash of an 18-wheeler carrying hazardous materials in Dallas that was highlighted by The National Law Journal as one of the nation’s Top 100 verdicts of 2007.
- A 2010 settlement for a Dallas Cowboys assistant scout and a special teams coach who suffered serious injuries after a team practice facility collapsed during a thunderstorm.
- A sizable settlement in 2008 for burn injuries from an electrical explosion. A significant settlement in 2009 on behalf of former executives of a major corporate entity involving allegations of breach of contract and fraud.
In addition to headline-grabbing jury verdicts and settlements, the Branson legal team is committed to promoting the legal profession’s highest standards, and firm lawyers have earned some of the profession’s highest honors.